BHYC WEEKLY NEWS ISSUE 743 30th September 2020
Updated Clubhouse Restrictions
New Government instruction and guidance has been followed and to combat the rise in Coronavirus cases and to minimise the potential increase in cases for the next several weeks and maybe months. On Thursday 24th September we implemented a Bar table service and close by 10pm.
From Thursday 24th September It is compulsory to wear a face covering while entering or moving around the Clubhouse. When you enter the Club, find a table and take a seat, you can remove your face covering while seated. Once at your table we will take your order, payment and return your order to your table. When you leave your table, for whatever reason, you must replace your face covering until your return to your table or your are outside the Clubhouse.
This is the law of the land and we must strictly follow the above until Government advise otherwise.
The need to be vigilant with regards to H&S remains a key focus for the Club. Your comfort and safety is extremely important and we need your support to achieve the safe environment we all want. Changes to restrictions took effect on Thursday 23rd September as the Government refocus on Coronavirus and continual ways to combat the spread. Please do not be complacent and let your guard down as you are aware, Coronavirus remains a real issue and has not gone away. We must continually remind you of the following;
- You must wear a face mask to enter the Clubhouse.
- Sign-in every time you visit the Clubhouse, annotate you name, contact number or Membership number and the time you enter the Clubhouse.
- Once at your table, and while you remain seated, you can remove your face covering.
- Please find a table and be seated, we will take your order at your table.
- The rule of six means you must maintain social distancing with other groups i.e. do not table hop, keep socialising within your group for the duration of your stay.
- Remember to social distance at all times.
- Follow the H&S Notice guide.
- Avoid touching surfaces and furniture other than where you are sitting.
- Always clean the area after use with the cleaning materials available throughout the Clubhouse.
- Tables have been positioned to maximise social distancing and must not be moved please.
- Always return your empty and used glasses to the Bar following your stay.
- All dogs must be be kept on a lead at all times while on Club premises.
Please think of your fellow Members at all times.
In general please be mindful of cleanliness and social distancing at all times. Our aim is to ensure you feel comfortable and safe. We cannot achieve this without your cooperation, if in doubt ask for advice or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 09:33 on 30 September 2020