Our Covid-19 measures remain as previously advised and will be reviewed by the Management Committee before the end of January. A reminder of those is below.
The use of outside space and Offshore activities remain unaffected, the Changing Rooms will still be open, but use limited to 4 at anyone time, and sailors are encouraged to arrive and depart in their sailing gear.
Please follow the guidelines below when visiting the Clubhouse:
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell please do not visit the Club.
- Undertake a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) and only visit the Club if the result is negative.
- Use the wall sanitiser as you enter the Club.
- Wear a mask whilst moving around.
- Avoid queuing at the Bar and move away from the Bar once you have your drink(s).
- Use the wipes and gloves provided to clean down the furniture you are using after use, and before also if wished.
- Use the one-in-one-out system previously in place when using the toilets by rotating the "engaged" and "vacant" signs as you enter and exit.
- Support the need for adequate ventilation through the Clubhouse at all times.
Our intention is that by following the above, everyone will feel as comfortable and safe as possible whilst still able to enjoy the Club, and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
On behalf of the Management Committee.
A reminder that the Eastern Pontoon has been temporarily closed in preparation for essential works. Tenders will be made available from the Deepwater Pontoon during the closure. Updates on re-opening will be circulated through the newsletter.
Please note that any Christmas cards in the Club mail box have been put in the Club Office for collection. Membership renewals for 2022/23 will be coming out in the next two weeks. As always you will have the opportunity to pay online or at the Club. Boat parking and mooring fees for 2022/23 will also be invoiced in the next couple of weeks. Any support that is required for renewals please ask. Happy to help.
I know some Members have reported problems with receiving communications on their email. If you have a problem please let me know and I will try to resolve this for you.
If you need any help or guidance please email email@example.com.
Club Manager & Secretary
Last updated 12:47 on 19 January 2022